These are only friendly advices. It is up to you whether to follow them or not:
• Don’t forget to call your parents on agreed time and upon the arrival.
• We wish you to feel in the States like at home, but don’t forget that you are just a guest.
• America is a free country; you will meet people from all over the world. Respect everyone, regardless their social status, religion, age, sexual orientation, skin color or culture.
• Don’t forget to represent you country and culture from the best side.
• Don’t forget that speaking your mother language in public places is impolite. People might not feel comfortable hearing something they can not understand.
• Don’t forget that the following activities are considered as crimes. Avoid getting into trouble for: